Christmas Hamper Raffle
This year we are holding a Christmas raffle to win a hamper filled with delicious Cornish treats and seasonal goodies worth over £250! Tickets are priced at £1 each and are available to buy from our Online Shop, our Sight Centre Shop in Truro or by calling 01872 261110. We will also be selling tickets at our upcoming Community Outreach event in Penzance and at our Annual General Meeting. The winner will be drawn at our Christmas Event on Wednesday 13 December.
What’s up for grabs?
So far we have been lucky to receive very generous donations from:
- Artisan Banger Company – Voucher for two packs of sausages or burgers
- Banbury’s Turkeys – Voucher for Bronze Turkey
- Buttermilk Kitchen – One pack of Christmas Pudding Fudge and one pack of Clotted Cream Fudge
- Cornish Orchards – Cornish Orchards Gold Gift Pack
- Firebrand Brewing Co – Two bottles of Firebrand ale and two bottles of Penpont ale
- Hands-on Coffee – Two bags of Black Chough cafetiere grind, one bag of North Coast Roast cafetiere grind
- Marks and Spencer’s Truro – £10 gift card
- Padstow Brewing Co – Padstow Brewing Co Gift Pack
- Rick Stein’s Deli – One pot of Cranberry sauce, one pot of Piccalilli, one pot of Bread and Butter Pickle and one pot of Hot Apple, Peach and Apricot Chutney
- Sainsbury’s Superstore Truro – Christmas Pudding, Mince Pies, Gingerbread Men, Shortbread and a Pannetone
- Sarah and Finns – One pot of chilli relish, one pot of cider apple relish and one pot of cranberry relish
- Scarlet Hotel (Mawgan Porth) – Voucher for two-afternoon teas
- Skinners Brewery – Two brewery tour tickets and three bottles of Skinners ale
- Southwestern Distillery – Bottle of Tarquin’s Gin
- St Austell Brewery – Voucher for two brewery experiences
- St Ives Cider – St Ive’s Cider Gift Pack
- Tesco Truro Superstore – Box of Celebrations
*Please note, additional postage costs may apply to any tickets purchased over the telephone.
Terms and Conditions
- Winners must collect their prize from the Sight Centre in Truro (Cornwall). No prizes will be posted.
- The cost of each ticket is £1. More than one ticket can be purchased. Payment to enter the raffle must be made prior to the draw date. Any payments received after the draw date will be treated as a donation.
- No tickets can be sold to, or on behalf of, a person under the age of 18 years.
- If a ticket is purchased by, or on behalf of, a person under the age of 18 years, this ticket is void.
- To purchase raffle tickets online entrants must be over the age of 18 years.
- Employees of iSightCornwall are ineligible to enter this raffle
- Monies raised through this raffle will be used to support the general work of iSightCornwall, registered charity 1108761.
- Participation in this raffle can be made by returning ticket stubs in the post with appropriate payment (cheque payable to iSightCornwall), or through this website with payment by credit or debit card.
- Tickets will be entered into the draw only when full payment has been received.
- iSightCornwall accepts no responsibility for any raffle ticket that has been lost, damaged, illegible or from which the prize winner cannot be identified, or for any technical failure or event which may cause the competition to be disrupted or corrupted.
- Any ticket entries received after the closing date will miss entry into the draw, monies received from these tickets will be treated as a donation.
- Raffle tickets will be drawn at random.
- The result of the draw is final. No correspondence will be entered into.
- Please keep your ticket as proof of purchase.
- Where iSightCornwall is unable to contact a prize winner so that the prize remains unclaimed for 2 weeks following iSightCornwall’s first attempt to notify the prize winner, iSightCornwall may re-offer the prize into future raffles.
- All prize winners are required to co-operate with iSightCornwall’s right to publish their win as and where deemed appropriate. And to provide proof of age when requested.
- In the event an error may occur, howsoever caused, whether a printing error or otherwise and whether obvious or otherwise, which affects the competition in any way, iSightCornwall reserve the right to administer the raffle as though the error had not occurred. Where iSightCornwall deem it appropriate and/or feasible iSightCornwall will notify entrants of the error.
- Failure to comply with any of the rules above may result in disqualification from the raffle. iSightCornwall reserves the right to disqualify any entry at their absolute discretion.
- iSightCornwall’s decision in all matters is final. If you have any complaints or disputes regarding the raffle, please contact us on 01872 261110.
Organising Body: iSightCornwall ( Registered Charity No. 1108761)
Draw Date: Wednesday 13 December 2017 – 3 pm
Draw Location: The Sight Centre, Newham Road, Truro, Cornwall, TR1 2DP
Promoters Details: Mr James Spencer, The Sight Centre, Newham Road, Truro, Cornwall, TR1 2DP