Christmas Hamper Raffle
Our popular Christmas raffle is back! This year’s prizes include a hamper filled with delicious Cornish treats and seasonal goodies plus dozens of vouchers for local shops and attractions.
Tickets are just £1 each and are available to buy from our Online Shop, our Sight Centre Shop in Truro or by calling 01872 261110*. The raffle will be drawn on Thursday 12 December.
*Please note, additional postage costs may apply to any tickets purchased over the telephone.
What’s up for grabs?
The following businesses have very kindly donated prizes already, and more prizes are being added each week:
Archie Browns – A Tea for Two voucher
B Skincare – 2 gift boxes filled with natural skincare products
Body Shop Truro – Pamper party for up to 6 people
Celtic & Co – £30 voucher
Co-op Truro – Box of Christmas biscuits
Cornish Sea Salt – Smoked sea salt
Cornish Seal Sanctuary – Family ticket
Fal River Cornwall – Family Mussel Card
Furniss Foods – A box of Furniss Fairings
GWR – 2 standard class anytime tickets
Holland & Barrett – 2 bottles of Lost Coast Apple Cider Vinegar Juice
Jenny Spa Nails – Free file and paint
Keltek Cornish Brewery – Mixed case of ales
Land’s End Cornwall – Family saver ticket
Looe Valley Vineyard – Free vineyard tour and tasting for 2
Newquay Zoo – 2 children’s tickets
Rodda’s Dairy – a tin of fudge, a tin of shortbread and a copy of their children’s book
Royal Cornwall Museum – Annual Pass
Sisley’s and Crellow – A selection of chutneys and jams
Skinner’s Brewery – A brewery tour voucher for 2 adults
St Austell Brewery – A brewing experience tour for 2 adults
St Eval Candle Company – Locally made candle
Tugboat – A £10 voucher for loose leaf teas and coffee beans
Waitrose – A selection of mince pies, stollen, crackers and biscuits.
Terms and Conditions
- Winners must collect their prize from the Sight Centre in Truro (Cornwall). No prizes will be posted.
- The cost of each ticket is £1. More than one ticket can be purchased. Payment to enter the raffle must be made prior to the draw date. Any payments received after the draw date will be treated as a donation.
- No tickets can be sold to, or on behalf of, a person under the age of 18 years.
- If a ticket is purchased by, or on behalf of, a person under the age of 18 years, this ticket is void.
- To purchase raffle tickets online entrants must be over the age of 18 years.
- Employees of iSightCornwall are ineligible to enter this raffle
- Monies raised through this raffle will be used to support the general work of iSightCornwall, registered charity 1108761.
- Participation in this raffle can be made by returning ticket stubs in the post with appropriate payment (cheque payable to iSightCornwall), or through this website with payment by credit or debit card.
- Tickets will be entered into the draw only when full payment has been received.
- iSightCornwall accepts no responsibility for any raffle ticket that has been lost, damaged, illegible or from which the prize winner cannot be identified, or for any technical failure or event which may cause the competition to be disrupted or corrupted.
- Any ticket entries received after the closing date will miss entry into the draw, monies received from these tickets will be treated as a donation.
- Raffle tickets will be drawn at random.
- The result of the draw is final. No correspondence will be entered into.
- Please keep your ticket as proof of purchase.
- Where iSightCornwall is unable to contact a prize winner so that the prize remains unclaimed for 2 weeks following iSightCornwall’s first attempt to notify the prize winner, iSightCornwall may re-offer the prize into future raffles.
- All prize winners are required to co-operate with iSightCornwall’s right to publish their win as and where deemed appropriate. And to provide proof of age when requested.
- In the event an error may occur, howsoever caused, whether a printing error or otherwise and whether obvious or otherwise, which affects the competition in any way, iSightCornwall reserve the right to administer the raffle as though the error had not occurred. Where iSightCornwall deems it appropriate and/or feasible iSightCornwall will notify entrants of the error.
- Failure to comply with any of the rules above may result in disqualification from the raffle. iSightCornwall reserves the right to disqualify any entry at their absolute discretion.
- iSightCornwall’s decision in all matters is final. If you have any complaints or disputes regarding the raffle, please contact us on 01872 261110.
Organising Body: iSightCornwall (Registered Charity No. 1108761)
Draw Date: Thursday 12 December 2019 – 1pm
Draw Location: The Sight Centre, Newham Road, Truro, Cornwall, TR1 2DP
Promoters Details: Jodi Strick, The Sight Centre, Newham Road, Truro, Cornwall, TR1 2DP