Christmas Raffle Tickets
Win a hamper filled with delicious Cornish treats plus many other voucher prizes to be won!
236 in stock
This year’s Christmas hamper is filled with delicious Cornish treats and seasonal goodies kindly donated by:
- B Skincare
- Co-op Truro
- Cornish Sea Salt
- Furniss Foods
- Holland & Barrett
- Keltek Cornish Brewery
- Rodda’s Dairy
- Sisley’s and Crellow
- St Eval Candle Company
We also have a fantastic selection of vouchers to be won kindly donated by:
- Archie Browns
- Body Shop Truro
- Celtic & Co
- Cornish Seal Sanctuary
- Fal River Cornwall
- Jenny Spa Nails
- Land’s End Cornwall
- Looe Valley Vineyard
- Newquay Zoo
- Royal Cornwall Museum
- Skinner’s Brewery
- St Austell Brewery
All the money raised will go towards our Sight Appeal, to help us deliver our services to more people across Cornwall.
Online entries will close at 09:00 on Tuesday 10 December
You will receive your tickets via email within three working days of your purchase.
Terms and Conditions
Terms and Conditions
- Winners must collect their prize from the Sight Centre in Truro (Cornwall). No prizes will be posted.
- The cost of each ticket is £1. More than one ticket can be purchased. Payment to enter the raffle must be made prior to the draw date. Any payments received after the draw date will be treated as a donation.
- No tickets can be sold to, or on behalf of, a person under the age of 18 years.
- If a ticket is purchased by, or on behalf of, a person under the age of 18 years, this ticket is void.
- To purchase raffle tickets online entrants must be over the age of 18 years.
- Employees of iSightCornwall are ineligible to enter this raffle
- Monies raised through this raffle will be used to support the general work of iSightCornwall, registered charity 1108761.
- Participation in this raffle can be made by returning ticket stubs in the post with appropriate payment (cheque payable to iSightCornwall), or through this website with payment by credit or debit card.
- Tickets will be entered into the draw only when full payment has been received.
- iSightCornwall accepts no responsibility for any raffle ticket that has been lost, damaged, illegible or from which the prize winner cannot be identified, or for any technical failure or event which may cause the competition to be disrupted or corrupted.
- Any ticket entries received after the closing date will miss entry into the draw, monies received from these tickets will be treated as a donation.
- Raffle tickets will be drawn at random.
- The result of the draw is final. No correspondence will be entered into.
- Please keep your ticket as proof of purchase.
- Where iSightCornwall is unable to contact a prize winner so that the prize remains unclaimed for 2 weeks following iSightCornwall’s first attempt to notify the prize winner, iSightCornwall may re-offer the prize into future raffles.
- All prize winners are required to co-operate with iSightCornwall’s right to publish their win as and where deemed appropriate. And to provide proof of age when requested.
- In the event an error may occur, howsoever caused, whether a printing error or otherwise and whether obvious or otherwise, which affects the competition in any way, iSightCornwall reserve the right to administer the raffle as though the error had not occurred. Where iSightCornwall deem it appropriate and/or feasible iSightCornwall will notify entrants of the error.
- Failure to comply with any of the rules above may result in disqualification from the raffle. iSightCornwall reserves the right to disqualify any entry at their absolute discretion.
- iSightCornwall’s decision in all matters is final. If you have any complaints or disputes regarding the raffle, please contact us on 01872 261110.
Organising Body: iSightCornwall ( Registered Charity No. 1108761)
Draw Date: 1pm on Thursday 12 December
Draw Location: The Sight Centre, Newham Road, Truro, Cornwall, TR1 2DP
Promoters Details: Jodi Strick, The Sight Centre, Newham Road, Truro, Cornwall, TR1 2DP