Friends of iSightCornwall
As an independent charity we rely on donations to deliver our essential services. Friends of iSightCornwall support the charity through regular monthly donations from as little as £2 per month.
By becoming a Friend of iSightCornwall you would be making a genuine difference to people’s lives.
These are just some of the things that your monthly donations will help us to provide:
- Essential transport for people living alone to attend our social and activity clubs.
- Home visits to assess the needs of individuals and support their independence.
- Community events to deliver sight loss support to people in rural Cornwall.
- Simple pieces of equipment to assist visually impaired people with everyday tasks such as making a cup of tea, telling the time or reading their post.
- Assessments to help blind and partially sighted people to get the welfare benefits they are entitled to.
How to become a Friend
Donate with JustGiving
Set up a standing order
You will need our bank details to be able to set up the standing order. Please email us to request the details. You will then be able to set up a standing order either in your local branch or online. Please use the reference FRIEND.