Your membership donation ensures that no one living in Cornwall and the Isles of Scilly faces sight loss alone and they are able to access the professional advice and support we have to offer.
To celebrate the Charity’s 160th anniversary, we have introduced a range of new benefits that will be attractive to all supporters, old and new, creating an exciting and inspiring membership community.
For just £15 a year members will receive:
- 10% discount on a range of accessible everyday products from our Resource Centre and online shop*
- Discount on our volunteer car scheme to help with essential trips to eye-related medical appointments and visits to The Sight Centre (Truro)
- Personal invitations to our local iSightCornwall community drop-in events and clubs and activities
- Updates on the latest eye care news
- Free tech and equipment demonstrations at The Sight Centre on a drop-in basis
- A free copy of our Outlook magazine delivered to your door (Outlook is available in large print, audio CD and to download online)
- The opportunity to cast your vote at the Annual General Meeting
* When purchasing iSightCornwall Membership as a standalone item, please choose “Free Delivery” at checkout.
*Please note, Membership is exempt from the 10% iSightCornwall member discount. Discount only applies to individual items under £100.
* We reserve the right to change member benefits at any time without prior notice. In the event that any changes are made, the revised terms and conditions shall be posted on this website immediately.
All personal information provided by you will be treated strictly in terms of the Data Protection Act 1998.
The information supplied will be retained by iSightCornwall on a secure database. The information may be used to communicate with you and you could be contacted by letter, telephone or e-mail with details of future events organised or promoted by iSightCornwall which may be of interest to you. We will not sell your details to any third parties for marketing purposes.